Must be at least 23 years or older.
- 25,000 verifiable miles of over-the-road combination hauling experience
- Class A CDL preferred. Operator’s license is acceptable to drive commercially.
- No more than one ticket within the last three years. Within the last 10 years, no DUI, OWI, DWI, DWI-E, and more. Contact us for complete list.
- Good MVR and CSA score
- A complete 10-year work history including accounting for any employment gaps including retirement, self-employment and/or unemployment.
Wave Express requires you pass:
- Company road test during orientation
- DOT Physical
- Drug test
- Wave Express requires all contractors to have a $1,000,000 Unladen Insurance Policy. We do not accept bobtail or Non-Trucking Liability.
- $1,500 Refundable Damage Deposit – Wave will establish an account for you as a CSA (Contractor Savings Account). 10% of gross is deducted from each trip and held in escrow in a non-interest bearing account (CSA) until it accrues to $1,500. The money is held in lieu of damage claims as a security deposit. It is yours, you can take it with you if you leave or retire as long as there are no damage claims.